Dovecot Replica one user at a time

Claudio Corvino ccorvino at trustitalia.it
Tue Oct 12 19:07:45 EEST 2021

I just activated a rate limit on my IPsec on the Doveadm replication
port in order to not flood my VPN.

I have a question: when I will activate replication in production, it
will take days (or weeks, maybe) to complete the sync between two remote
branches, it will be a problem for the normal flow of the e-mail?

I mean, until sync of all mailboxes is completed do I will notice
slowness in the normal e-mail flow?

Are there any other things that I will have to take care?

Thanks

Best

--

*Claudio Corvino