Create a separated mailbox for archived mails

Sami Ketola sami at ketola.io
Wed Oct 20 17:49:48 EEST 2021

Hi,

You can choose what ever storage driver you want. Sdbox was there just as an example that you can have separate storage driver from your mail_location storage driver.

Also this way ARCHIVE shows as normal folder structure under Thunderbird as long as your users subscribe to the folders.
Which you can also force with subscribe = auto

Sami