Duplicate plugins - FTS Xapian

Felipe Gasper felipe at felipegasper.com
Wed Sep 1 21:53:42 EEST 2021

> On Sep 1, 2021, at 2:21 PM, Joan Moreau <jom at grosjo.net> wrote:
>

> > Just for clarity, Open-Xchange has not written any xapian plugin whatsoever.
>

> Yes but the doc says that Open Xchaneg "supports" one over the other.
>
> Honestly, I am doing this over my free time, begin very reactive to user requests, and have this confirmed by Debian, Archlinux and now Fedora in their core packages
>
> This is not very encouraging despite all the efforts achieved.

For my own part, thank you VERY much for developing and maintaining this plugin. It’s wonderful to have a viable alternative to Solr, which oftentimes exceeds available resources.

And thank-you also to Michael for making an alternative implementation (of which, until this thread, I was actually unaware) available.

-FG