How can I always send a vacation response with sieve?

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Tue Sep 7 22:38:54 EEST 2021

>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Dondley <s at dondley.com> writes:

Steve> On 2021-09-04 05:50 PM, Marc wrote:
>> You do not want to do that because that can create loops.

Steve> Yeah, right after I posted this I did some more googling and someone
Steve> else was saying the same thing.

Steve> I found another way around the problem I was trying to solve,
Steve> though. So I'm good. Thanks for your response.

So share your solution!  Just because you found a solution, doesn't
mean others won't run into the same problem...  *hint* *hint*