How can I always send a vacation response with sieve?

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Wed Sep 8 00:27:46 EEST 2021

>> So share your solution!  Just because you found a solution, doesn't
>> mean others won't run into the same problem...  *hint* *hint*

Steve> My solution had nothing to do with dovecot. The solution
Steve> involved hacking the php code of an ancient cms so that your
Steve> could reply directly to the person who filled out an email
Steve> form.

Thanks for that info, since it clarified that the solution you found
wasn't dovecot related, even though you posted on the mailing list.

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/wisdom_of_the_ancients.png

*grin*