Looking for SNI feature

Sherin A sherinmon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:54:43 EEST 2021

Hello,

  I am looking for an alternative feature for SNI certificates in
dovecout.   Current dovecot need to integreate the sni codes into the
configuration as follows,

local_name imap.example.org {
   ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/imap.example.org.crt
   ssl_key = </etc/ssl/private/imap.example.org.key
}

I have  thousands of domain in the server. So  during the ssl
certificate creation of each domain , I need to add the codes to the
configuration and reload the service. That looks not a

suitable feature. So my question is

Do dovecot have a feature to read the certificate of every domain from
another service , let us say I have service that will send the above sni
setting to a socket and dovecot read it from that socket.

Kindly let me know if  dovecot have any such feature exists.

  This feature may be like the authentication using dictionary proxy
service ?

--
Regards
Sherin A