Recovering deleted mailbox

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Thu Apr 28 07:00:34 UTC 2022

__________
I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 28/4/22 a les 8:57, Aki Tuomi ha escrit:

>> On 28/04/2022 09:56 Narcis Garcia <debianlists at actiu.net> wrote:
>>

>> __________
>> I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
>> masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
>> should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
>> El 28/4/22 a les 7:48, Aki Tuomi ha escrit:

>>> # drop fts data
>>> doveadm fts rescan -u user
>>> # rebuild index
>>> doveadm index -u user "*"
>>>
>>> Aki
>>
>> I took note of this:
>> # Repair
>> doveadm -v force-resync -u $User '*'
>> # Drop fts data
>> doveadm -v fts rescan -u $User
>> # Rebuild index
>> doveadm -v index -u $User '*'
>>
>> But I'm not clear about $User it it's for my system "vmail" account that
>> run Dovecot services, or it refers to mail account.
>> In first case, how to specify mail account or maildir tree to act to?
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> It refers to user's mail account, not system vmail account.
>
> Aki

And "doveadm -v fts rescan -u $MailAccount" how it's specified mailbox(es)?
'*'
or the only syntax if for all?