director service tries to start without any configuration

Eirik Rye rye at trojka.no
Fri Apr 29 09:54:45 UTC 2022

On 29/04/2022 11:44, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> Are you sure you do not have some script / monitoring still calling `doveadm director` commands?
>
> Aki

Of course, you are very right. There is a Prometheus exporter running
every minute. With the dovecot log stating "throttling for 60.000 secs",
it really did look like it was dovecot trying to restart the service!

Thank you very much. I feel a bit silly now. I guess I was expecting a
`doveadm`-related line in the error log.

--
Eirik