rawlog data in a lua script

michael.zork at feierfighter.de michael.zork at feierfighter.de
Mon Aug 8 11:46:26 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,   I don't understand how to use your idea/script together with the rawlog feature of Dovecot. The rawlog feature in Dovecot writes multiple files (two for each connection, one for raw requests and one for raw responses) into a predefined directory for the user. This generates dozens or hundreds of files per user per day, each file with a timestamp in it, so the filename is not predictable.   How should I create "a socket" for that to capture the file contents if I don't know the filenames that will be used?   Michael