dovecot/config processes open, and consuming all memory

filipe at digirati.com.br filipe at digirati.com.br
Tue Aug 16 16:03:55 UTC 2022

The only thing I had initially configured was vsz_limit, but as the
number of clients grew, the number of dovecot/config processes grew, and
with that I added idle_kill and service_count to try to minimize the use
of ram memory
In dovecot 2.2.33.2 , another server, has the same amount of accounts (+
or -30 thousand) but there is only one dovecot/config process and every
dovecot does not consume more than 5Gb