Get a list of currently active IMAP connections?

J Doe general at nativemethods.com
Thu Aug 18 22:28:41 UTC 2022

On 2022-08-16 16:46, Antonio Leding wrote:
> At the risk of being pedestrian, I just use something like |sudo netstat
> -an | grep ‘:[ IMAP_PORT ]’|
>
> I’m pretty sure you thought of this but still, thought I would toss it out…

Hi Antonio and Jaroslaw,

I don't think the second solution is pedestrian; I think it's cool that
people have come up with different solutions for the same problem!

I am thinking that this may not be the solution that Jaroslaw is looking
for, as this also requires spawning a process to run netstat and then
capturing the results.  The socket approach avoids an additional process.

- J