Get a list of currently active IMAP connections?

Jaroslaw Rafa raj at rafa.eu.org
Sat Aug 20 17:34:03 UTC 2022

Dnia 16.08.2022 o godz. 23:54:00 Jaroslaw Rafa pisze:

> It's an interesting option, but after looking into "doveadm" source code I
> was able to reimplement the query that "doveadm who" does with a few lines
> of simple Perl code. It's exactly what I want, as it can be easily
> integrated into a policy service written in Perl.

I have one more question regarding this.

My service needs to access the socket /var/run/dovecot/anvil. The problem is
that this socket (at least on my system) has permissions only for root:

srw------- 1 root root 0 May 22  2020 /var/run/dovecot/anvil

And I don't think it's a good idea to run my service as root. Is it possible
to add permission to this socket for another user? If yes, what should I
change in Dovecot config?
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa