Sieve Symlink Creation

João Silva joaopfmlist at lipc.fis.uc.pt
Fri Aug 26 15:34:10 UTC 2022

As far as I understood the sieve location is relative to the home.

In my server I kept the default

sieve = file:~/sieve;active=~/.dovecot.sieve

the sieve is defined with relation to the home ~

In your definition there are ../ in the mix

so

home

inside the home a Maildir or whetever you want and, since the home is
defined keep the default value for the sieve