Dovecot mail-crypt webmail can't read encrypted messages

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Mon Aug 29 08:33:05 UTC 2022

Hard to say.

If you are logging is master_user, there will be different password than normal user. Usually. With your setup, you can only access user's mail if you are using the exact same password that the user was using.

Your logs seem to indicate that you are logging as master_user, so you are probably unable to access mails.

Aki