Seen Flags per User

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Thu Dec 8 09:58:48 UTC 2022

Either configure mail_home, return home from ldap, or use absolute directory instead of %h.

I see you have mail_location which points to /var/mail/user, this makes everyone use the same location, unless you overwrite this in your ldap query.

You could replace %h/public with /var/mail/user/%u/shared/public i guess.

Aki