Seen Flags per User

Maurice Kunze Maurice.Kunze at hightec-rt.com
Thu Dec 8 14:59:30 UTC 2022

Hello,

now i found another error. When i click on an email in the client its
marked an read or unread when i mark it that way. Now when i change the
folder and come back to the shared folder the mail i just read is unread
again. When i restart the Mail client it will be displayed like it
should be but it always needs that restart of the mail client. I also
tried 3 different mail clients to exclude the error from the mail client.