mail filters

Shawn Heisey elyograg at elyograg.org
Tue Dec 20 04:06:18 UTC 2022

On 12/19/22 11:08, mick.crane wrote:
> On 2022-12-19 16:07, Shawn Heisey wrote:
>> I actually have a filter for exactly that purpose:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5alqcawio2e1vki/roundcube_managesieve_lkml.png?dl=0
>
> I should experiment further then to see what filters actually do.
> "stop evaluating rules" in next to last filter seemed to ignore
> next/last filter.

The "stop evaluating rules" will normally be the last thing in a filter.
  I use it in all of my filters so that once a filter matches, that will
be the only filter that runs.

You can do some interesting things with multiple filters, but for my
purposes, I only ever want one filter to run.

Thanks,
Shawn