[SOLVED] Re: Error: Failed to get quota resource STORAGE: quota-fs: quotactl(Q_GETQUOTA, NFS:/home) failed: No such file or directory

Jorge Concha C. jac at cec.uchile.cl
Thu Dec 29 18:40:03 UTC 2022

Hi...

rpcgen it's required only at compiling time.  Not for execution. The RPM
package at
https://mirror.ghettoforge.org/distributions/gf/el/9/testing/x86_64/
requiere rpcgen and this is not necesary.

Yes, the solution for me was just to install rpcgen and recompile the
same SRPM provided by Rocky-Linux-9 sources.

Jorge Concha C.
Área de Sistemas - CEC
U. de Chile