Sv: dovecot mailing list (this mailing list), DKIM, SPF and DMARC

Sebastian Nielsen sebastian at sebbe.eu
Fri Feb 4 21:10:31 UTC 2022

I get it too. These appear because they don't replace either MAIL FROM: or Mime From: with the list address. This causes validations to fail since the mailing list is trying to spoof mail in your name, and of course, anti-spoofing security is going to react. DKIM can be troublesome since mailing lists sometimes change or reencode content so DKIM signature fails.