Backup procedures

Stephane Magnier steph.mag220 at netcourrier.com
Fri Feb 11 17:25:38 UTC 2022

OK , so I can see that there is this doveadm backup..

I don't use any MailDir on each account.. but all the emails are stored
into the folder /var/www/mail  ( user 1 , user2, etc... )

in that case, a very basic backup would be  : *doveadm backup
/var/www/mail  /var/backup/folder*  ?

( I prefer to ask before trying, because If break something.. here, they
will kill me  :-( )