Sv: Sv: Sv: dovecot mailing list (this mailing list), DKIM, SPF and DMARC

Sebastian Nielsen sebastian at sebbe.eu
Sat Feb 12 13:24:40 UTC 2022

Yep. Its a lot of TLDs that is banned at me, but I haven’t had any problems with .ru so .ru isn’t yet banned.

Here is my TLD banlist:

  deny

    message = 5.7.1 Banned TLD where sending IP is not listed on DNSWL ( https://www.dnswl.org/selfservice/?action=register )

    condition = ${if eq {$acl_m4}{dnswl_whitelisted}{no}{yes}}

    sender_domains = ^(?i).*\\.(accountant|accountants|asia|auto|berlin|bid|buzz|camera|car|cam|cars|christmas|click|club|college|computer|country|cricket|date|design|download|exposed|email|fail|faith|fit|fun|gdn|global

|guru|help|host|jetzt|kim|icu|life|live|link|loan|london|media|men|mom|news|ninja|online|party|photography|pro|protection|pub|racing|realtor|reise|ren|rent|rest|review|rocks|science|security

|shop|site|solutions|space|storage|store|stream|study|surf|tech|technology|theatre|today|top|trade|university|uno|us|viajes|vip|vividal|wang|webcam|website|win|work|works|world|xin|xyz|zip|xn--.*)\$

This crap that ICANN started with “custom” TLDs is of more harm than useful. So much spam TLDs in the registry.