Sv: dovecot mailing list (this mailing list), DKIM, SPF and DMARC

justina colmena ~biz justina at colmena.biz
Sat Feb 12 15:39:27 UTC 2022

Google's corporate web page, Alphabet, Inc., is on the ".xyz" top level domain.

* https://abc.xyz/

I suppose Sergey Brin is Russian as well, so what have you there?

Perhaps you have inadvertently confused ".xyz" with the ".xxx" TLD. The popular grade school acronym for "eXamine Your Zipper" is obviously not commercially desirable for the same purposes, although I cannot vouch for particular instances.