Error: fts_solr: received invalid uid

oliver.krone at snoog.ch oliver.krone at snoog.ch
Sun Jan 2 11:13:44 UTC 2022

Here is what solr sends to dovecot, the offending uid in this exmaple is
'21'
{
   "responseHeader":{
     "status":0,
     "QTime":1,
     "params":{
       "q":"body:Zeitserver"}},
   "response":{"numFound":1,"start":0,"numFoundExact":true,"docs":[
       {
         "uid":[21],
         "box":["2e60f3054059c95fbf580600eb1947e0"],
         "user":["oliver.krone at snoog.ch"],

"id":"21/2e60f3054059c95fbf580600eb1947e0/oliver.krone at snoog.ch",
         "subject":["..."],
         "_version_":1720682332306800640}]