Trouble configuring managesive plugin for roundcube

Austin Witmer austin96 at emypeople.net
Mon Jul 11 00:17:22 UTC 2022

On Jul 10, 2022, at 5:34 PM, Benny Pedersen <me at junc.eu> wrote:

> On 2022-07-11 00:38, Austin Witmer wrote:
>
>> Jul 10 22:33:27 mail dovecot: managesieve-login: Disconnected (no auth
>> attempts in 0 secs): user=<>, rip=10.116.0.3, lip=10.116.0.2, TLS,
>> session=<7VswBnvjXuIKdAAD>
>
> roundcube send no user login to dovecot managesived, thats why it fails now imho

That’s what I’m thinking to, but I don’t have a clue how to remedy that.

> what are the managesieve config in roundcube, try disable tls, tls is overkill for rfc1918 ips, why not 127.0.0.1 ?

I posted my managesieve earlier in this thread. I have tried disabling tls in the managesieve config in roundcube but that doesn’t work either.

Roundcube is running on a different server than dovecot so I don’t see how I could use 127.0.0.1 in my managesieve config in roundcube.

> chrooted something ?
>
> i am not an expert, but it works for me on gentoo :)

Are your running dovecot and roundcube on the same server?

Austin Witmer