Deleting "folders only" folder doesn't actually delete

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:56:38 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm using dovecot-2.3.17.1-1.fc34.x86_64 on fedora34 and Thunderbird 91 on
fedora35. When creating a folder of type "folders only" in Thunderbird,
then trying to delete it, it doesn't actually delete it from the
filesystem. Is this a permissions problem? Or perhaps a Thunderbird problem?

I don't see any messages in the logs that would indicate some type of
failed attempt to delete. How do I troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Alex