Deleting "folders only" folder doesn't actually delete

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:01:00 UTC 2022

Hi Christian, thought I'd follow up and see if you had any further thoughts
on this?

The permissions of the directory are as follows:
$ ls -ld tmpfolder
drwxrwsr-x 2 alex mail 10 Jul 15 11:59 tmpfolder

I can remove it without difficulty just using rmdir.

Again, here is the output from doveadm:
# doveadm acl rights -u alex tmpfolder
doveadm(alex): Error: ACL not enabled for alex
Rights

Thanks,
Alex