IMAP connection lost while sending mail

Philipp Ewald philipp.ewald at digionline.de
Fri May 6 14:30:27 UTC 2022

Hello Paul and Kevin,

thanks for your replys!

Problem is, i am Administrator from mail Server and customer has there own administrator.
Me and the other IT don't know whats the problem is.

I will tell them too do some more testing and maybe switching Mailclient, Outlooks is horrible...
I will try other Ports and ask if there can clean up the mailbox (PC was already cleaned and still not work)

On time i was there and i had no problem with my Linux + Thunderbird... so network is working.

> 1 - Time it. Is it hitting a specific time and giving up?
It looks like there is instant problem, Outlook reporting problem Moving Mail into "Sent"

> 2 - Does the email have any specific content?
its random problem, mostly this error happen when there are some more recipient, but sometime problem with less recipient.

> 3 - Do they have anything like A/V software that might be acting to try and proxy / scan the email?
there told me there has tested on a new installed windows with out any "rules/extra software" applied on

Thanks i will report if we had some success.

Have a nice weekend!

--
Philipp Ewald
Administrator

DigiOnline GmbH, Probsteigasse 15 - 19, 50670 Köln
Fax: +49 221 6500-690, E-Mail: philipp.ewald at digionline.de

AG Köln HRB 27711, St.-Nr. 5215 5811 0640
Geschäftsführer: Werner Grafenhain

Informationen zum Datenschutz: www.digionline.de/ds