Can sync/migrate all mail from remote imap account except the main "INBOX"

Sami Ketola sami at ketola.io
Fri May 13 13:57:22 UTC 2022

> On 11. May 2022, at 1.17, Darren Mobley <decker at n3t.net <mailto:decker at n3t.net>> wrote:
>
> Greetings!
> I've been trying to sync my email to a server, however it only syncs the mail in folders other than INBOX.
>
> For testing purposes, I've created a fake domain, "letest.tld" and a new empty user account "saywhatnow at letest.tld <mailto:saywhatnow at letest.tld>" to receive the copy of the mail being migrated.
>
> What I've been trying are iterations of:
>
> /usr/bin/doveadm -D  -o mail_fsync=never -o dsync_features=empty-header-workaround -o imapc_ssl=imaps -o imapc_features=rfc822.size,fetch-headers -o dsync_commit_msgs_interval=100 -o imapc_port=993 -o imapc_host=imap.zoho.com <http://imap.zoho.com/> -o imapc_password=NoNoTRe4LLyMyP4$$ -o imapc_user=decker at n3t.net <mailto:decker at n3t.net> -o mail_prefetch_count=20  sync  -1Ru saywhatnow at letest.tld <mailto:saywhatnow at letest.tld>  imapc:

can you record imapc rawlogs to check what the remote responds for some imap commands:

doveadm -o <your_imapc_options...> -o imapc_rawlog_dir=/writeable_directory backup -u  saywhatnow at letest.tld <mailto:saywhatnow at letest.tld> -R imapc:

Then check the saved rawlogs for hints if the remote even lists all subfolders in response.

Sami