Recovering deleted mailbox

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Sat May 14 03:15:45 UTC 2022

Well, I finally had time to try this (with a test account) and it did not work for me.

I restored the .mailboxname folder (and all its contents, and with permissions preserved) and even ran:

sudo doveadm force-resync -u testuser mailboxname

but I don't see the folder restored from my IMAP client (roundcube).

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sean