%{listener} not working

cesco cesco at esiliati.org
Thu May 19 08:58:34 UTC 2022

> Hi!
>
> %{listener} is not available in authentication process, only in login process for logging purposes, as stated in documentation.
>
> You can use %{service} instead?
>
> Aki

Hi
sorry, for whatever reason I was thinking the query is executed in 'login' context, but clearly is in auth. my mistake.

Unfortunately, %{service} has not enough granularity for my case. I'm trying to discriminate logins based on various listeners I created on different ports. I can use ports (that seems to work), but %listener was better as I can assign to them arbitrary names to match in database.
Are there other ways to do that?

many thanks
Franz