mail_replica in userdb?

Coy Hile coy.hile at coyhile.com
Mon May 23 15:18:30 UTC 2022

> On May 23, 2022, at 11:00 AM, Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.) <paul at scom.ca> wrote:
>

> ok there is more to replica setup
>
> user-db error seems to indicate the sql iterate it not setup or not returning stuff properly
>
> can you specify what you are using for a sql setup (if any)
>
> can help from there?

Ah, on the new side, I am using LDAP, rather than SQL, setup thusly in dovecot-ldap.conf.ext (once I removed all the comments and blank lines):

 '/^$/d'
hosts = ldap.coyhile.com
dn = uid=dovecotquery,ou=people,dc=coyhile,dc=com
dnpass = [redacted]
base = ou=People,dc=coyhile,dc=com
scope = subtree
user_filter = (&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=%n))
pass_attrs = uid=%n,userPassword=password
pass_filter = (&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=%n))
iterate_attrs = maildrop=user
iterate_filter = (objectClass=posixAccount)

--
Coy Hile
coy.hile at coyhile.com