mail_replica in userdb?

Coy Hile coy.hile at coyhile.com
Mon May 23 15:58:32 UTC 2022

> On May 23, 2022, at 11:42 AM, Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.) <paul at scom.ca> wrote:
>

> So are you ok now

I don’t know that. I don’t know if what I’m trying to do is actually supported as yet. I’m going to setup the downstream replica for this box after I finish work today and try to cut-over to this new setup completely. If the error message goes away once I’ve configured bidirectional replication, I’d say I’m good, but we’ll find that out empirically.

Appreciate your help, Paul and Aki.  The replication seems to work, but I still see that particular error. Need to test that one more thing is working on the new box.

--
Coy Hile
coy.hile at coyhile.com