adding caldav/carddav next to dovecot

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Sat Oct 15 14:11:43 UTC 2022

A HUGE second for SOGo

We used it for many years in a Gentoo/Dovecot/Postfix environment.

It was super fast/snappy, and extremely reliable, and works perfectly
with both Thunderbird AND Outlook (this was a huge plus for some of our
users who ridiculously preferred Outlook)...

they also offer implementation and ongoing support services at very
reasonable rates, but if you prefer to do everything yourself, the
documentation is perfectly adequate, and their email support list should
address any potential issues you might have.

SOGo rocks...

On 10/14/2022 3:35 PM, infoomatic wrote