Sv: dovecot mailing list (this mailing list), DKIM, SPF and DMARC

hi at zakaria.website hi at zakaria.website
Tue Sep 13 13:22:26 UTC 2022

On 2022-09-13 14:10, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> hi at zakaria.website skrev den 2022-09-13 14:03:
>
>> least to must pass Signature Verification. Have anyone managed to
>> configure EXIM to verify more than one DKIM Signature header?
>
> postfix smtpd_milter_maps with a list of ips that is known maillists
> ips is best for software that are brokken, use DISABLE as results pr ip
> that is maillist ips, that will disabled opendmarc and other milters
> when client ip is a maillist, postfix be happy until trusted domain
> have updated and stable milters
>
> use rspamd if possible, with is imho the only stable milters with solve
> it all, i hate to write that but it might be right for time being,
> while spamassassin v4 is on the way

Disabling DKIM Verification it doesnt seem to be a difficult matter in
EXIM per IPs list from a file too, and not sure about migrating to
Postfix as I am interested in a workaround over than shoving the problem
under the carpet ( not intending any offensive language ). I think
dovecot mailing list is well built and its working as it should but we
should be able to check if email its from mailing list, then expect more
than one header of signature to be attempted with verification.