Dovecot mail-crypt webmail can't read encrypted messages

Serveria Support support at serveria.com
Thu Sep 15 07:33:19 UTC 2022

Ok, big progress here! Specifying user password explicitly did the
trick! The command that works is this:

doveadm -o plugin/mail_crypt_private_password=xxxxxxxxxx -Dv fetch -u
user at mydomain.xyz text 1

Now I have to adjust/write a query which does the same in order to
read/decrypt emails via webmail. I'm going to investigate the master
user issue you mentioned.