dovecot-2.0-sslstream: Released v2.0.alpha2.
dovecot at dovecot.org
dovecot at dovecot.org
Sat Feb 13 02:55:34 EET 2010
user: Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
date: Thu Oct 22 23:07:26 2009 -0400
3 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
NEWS | 3 ++-
TODO | 25 +++++++++++++++----------
configure.in | 2 +-
diffs (74 lines):
diff -r 6e8abac7a439 -r 6b75cb16d427 NEWS
--- a/NEWS Thu Oct 22 23:00:53 2009 -0400
+++ b/NEWS Thu Oct 22 23:07:26 2009 -0400
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@ v2.0.alpha1 2009-10-12 Timo Sirainen <t
-v2.0.alpha1 2009-10-12 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
+v2.0.UNSTABLE Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
* Global ACLs are now looked up using namespace prefixes. For example
if you previously had INBOX. namespace prefix and a global ACL for
@@ -14,6 +14,7 @@ v2.0.alpha1 2009-10-12 Timo Sirainen <t
+ doveadm utility can be used to do all kinds of administration
functions. Old dovecotpw and *view utilities now exist in its
+ + imap and pop3 processes can now handle multiple connections.
v1.2.6 2009-10-05 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
diff -r 6e8abac7a439 -r 6b75cb16d427 TODO
--- a/TODO Thu Oct 22 23:00:53 2009 -0400
+++ b/TODO Thu Oct 22 23:07:26 2009 -0400
@@ -1,11 +1,19 @@
- - mail_uid, mail_gid, mail_chroot not works!
- - Allow %variables in mail_chroot setting
- - what the hell does --with-sql-drivers do?
- - --with-sql=plugin --with-mysql, --with-sql --with-mysql=plugin, .. ???
+ - change the plugin hooks into some better API that allows adding/removing
+ them and maybe allows also calling them per-user basis to get per-user
+ plugins when multiple users are handled by same process
+ - shutdown_clients
+ - yes should probably also stop proxying
+ - no causes master now to kill the children after 10 secs
+ - verbose_proctitle=yes is now completely useless with imap/pop3 processes
+ - deliver -r <address> used as autoreplies' From-address?
+ - auth: add increasing per-ip failure delay using anvil?
+ - add fd limit checks/warnings
+ - config: ssl=no, ssl_cert=</not-exists fails everything
+ - anvil seems to be getting more useful, maybe never disable it
- config process is handling requests too slowly. maybe add some caching.
- delete convert plugin, replace with dsync
- - running from inetd
+ - running from inetd?
- handle INBOX GUID conflicts.
- mailbox GUID conflicts: if one mailbox is empty, drop it.
@@ -20,16 +28,13 @@
- sieve scripts
- single-dbox is still buggy?
- - perhaps home dir shouldn't be chdir()ed to until privileges are actually
- dropped? it doesn't work if it requires extra group privileges..
- - allow overriding mail_access_groups from userdb.
- - ldap also kind of supports multiple gids, but not really.
+ - ldap: fix multiple-gid support somehow
- PERMANENTFLAGS returns () with readonly mailboxes, even when private flag
changes are allowed (because index is stored elsewhere)
- config protocol should tell after lookups if there's something more specific
also available so login process wouldn't have to do config lookup for
each connection if there's no per-IP config.
- - lib-lda/duplicate.c uses home_expand()
- dbox: we get back to dbox_sync_file() over and over again when expunging..
especially with a broken guid expunge, it doesn't go away.
- Add mailbox_list_create_dir() and remove bool directory from mailbox_create()
diff -r 6e8abac7a439 -r 6b75cb16d427 configure.in
--- a/configure.in Thu Oct 22 23:00:53 2009 -0400
+++ b/configure.in Thu Oct 22 23:07:26 2009 -0400
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@ AC_PREREQ([2.59])
-AC_INIT([Dovecot],[2.0.alpha1],[dovecot at dovecot.org])
+AC_INIT([Dovecot],[2.0.alpha2],[dovecot at dovecot.org])
More information about the dovecot-cvs