[Dovecot-news] Pigeonhole v0.5.17 released
aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Thu Oct 28 12:12:55 EEST 2021
We are pleased to release first release candidate for v0.5.14. We have done changes to packaging so please give us any feedback on how it works.
Binary packages in https://repo.dovecot.org/
Docker images in https://hub.docker.com/r/dovecot/dovecot
- duplicate: The Sieve duplicate test is prone to false negatives when
the user receives many e-mails concurrently, meaning that duplicate
deliveries can still occur.
- fileinto: v2.3.16 regression: Sieve delivery crashes if mail is
delivered to non-existing and existing folder.
- imap-filter-sieve: v2.3.15 regression: The CPU limits on Sieve
execution are too easily exceeded in IMAP context (the IMAPSieve and
FILTER=SIEVE capabilities). Changed the default to unlimited CPU time
for IMAP context, since similar excessive resource usage can be caused
by other means as well. The CPU limits on Sieve scripts executed at
LDA/LMTP delivery are still enforced by default.
- redirect: The Sieve redirect action has protections against users
triggering mail loops. Unfortunately, the detection of a redirect mail
loop sometimes causes the message to get lost if no other Sieve action
is applied that delivers the message somewhere else.
- redirect: v2.3.16 regression: With certain Sieve scripts if redirect
fails due to temporary failure, the lmtp process may crash after the
Panic: file mail-user.c: line 229 (mail_user_deinit):
assertion failed: ((*user)->refcount == 1).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Dovecot-news