[dovecot] 0.99.4 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Dec 1 18:44:42 EET 2002

This fixes the last weird bugs that I know of. Now just a few more
missing features and 1.0 should be there :)

v0.99.4 2002-12-01  Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>

	- Command parser had several bugs when it didn't have enough data to
	  parse the full command in one call, ie. network lags etc. triggered
	  those bugs sometimes. This was the last "weird bug" I know of.
	- Mbox indexes got broken when updating cached fields
	- Fixed a few memory leaks and unneededly high memory usage while
	  caching envelopes
	- Fixes to searching from message body and header
	- --with-ssldir didn't do anything and the default was empty