[dovecot] Re: Dovecot splited fetch problem

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Dec 27 15:09:42 EET 2002

On Thu, 2002-12-26 at 16:16, Hon wrote:
> When I was trying out the IMAP server (using Mozilla as client), I have
> no success of receving mail with attachments.  Looking it down further
> I've found that Mozilla fetches the message in 10k blocks, and the
> server seems missed a couple of bytes at where the split occurs...

Thanks, should be fixed in CVS now. I'll probably release 0.9.5rc2 soon
after a few more fixes.

Handling partial fetches is pretty annoying since IMAP protocol wants to
output only \r\n linefeeds, but in message data the \r is optional. So I
have to pass all around information to find out if \n is just \n or
\r\n..