[dovecot] 0.98.2 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Sep 30 23:53:09 EEST 2002

Lets see if I fixed all the nasty bugs now.

v0.98.2 2002-09-30  Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>

	+ --with-file-offset-size=32 can now be used to select 32bit file
	  offsets. Using them should be a bit faster and take a bit less
	  disk and memory (also needed to compile Dovecot successfully with
	  TinyCC).
	+ maildir_copy_with_hardlinks option works now
	+ Check new mail and notify about it to client also after
	  commands which don't allow full syncing (FETCH, STORE, SEARCH).
	  Also always send RECENT after EXISTS notify.
	+ If we're out of disk space while opening mailbox, notify about it
	  with ALERT.
	- STORE and SEARCH didn't handle properly message sequence numbers
	  when some in the middle were externally deleted
	- SEARCH: Only first search condition was checked.
	- mbox: Message flags given to APPEND were ignored.
	- mbox: index was corrupted when changing flags for multipart MIME
	  messages
	- Out of disk space-handling wasn't working properly with .customflags
	  file
	- if auth processes were killed, login processes weren't reconnecting
	  to them