[dovecot] Re: Architectural questions

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Wed Oct 23 00:20:00 EEST 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 11:50:40PM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 21:49, Thomas Wouters wrote:

> > And while on *that* subject, the current CVS tree needs a patch like this to
> > compile. (And the usual Makefile rebuilds.) But I'm sure you already noticed
> > :-)

> config.h should define the PACKAGE, and it does for me with both
> autoconf 2.13 and 2.5. Did you use GNU make? automake doesn't work very
> well without.

Ah, hm, I must have done something wrong with the
aclocal/autoheader/automake/autoconf dance. It wasn't in my config.h or
config.h.in, but I reran aclocal and now it's in config.h.in. I'm not used
to using automake, just autoconf/autoheader :)

> > diff -c -r1.1.1.1 Makefile.am

> and diff -u in future please :)

But, but, diff -c is so much more readable! :P Sigh :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>