[dovecot] Re: 0.99.9-test4

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Tue Apr 15 19:28:16 EEST 2003

I tried installing test4, got the same problems as before (Corrupted
folder messages, continuous "child xxxx (imap) killed with signal 11"
messages coming fast and furious-- which is curious because there just
aren't that many imap connections coming in).

I put back *just* the pop3 and imap images from the 0.99.8.1
release (and left the newer dovecot, -auth, and -login images
installed)- this hybrid runs OK.  (I hope there are no issues mixing
them this way.)

Now here is an odd thing:

If I run with the new imap image and the older pop3 image (from 0.99.8.1),
I see none of these new errors.

If I run with the new pop3 image and the older imap image, I see
all of the new errors (including the rapid "imap killed with signal 11"
messages).

Still no coredumps..  are these phantom imap children?

mm