[dovecot] Re: a few small bug

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Apr 17 17:12:41 EEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 12:49, Farkas Levente wrote:
> during the ./autogen.sh there is a few problem:
> /usr/bin/automake line 8449.
> : installing `./config.guess'
> /usr/bin/automake line 8449.
> : installing `./config.sub'

Only these are actual problems, and they look like automake bugs to me.

> would it be possible to not use your own libtool in the cvs?
> in this case I can run autogen.sh during the rpm build and doesn't have
> to run manulay and patch the genereated makefile.

Hmm. ltmain.sh is generated by autogen.sh (automake). libtool is
generated by configure. But they can also be generated by libtoolize
which isn't called in autogen.sh .. I'm not sure I should be calling
that. I think newer auto* tools worked a bit differently.

Anyway, libtool isn't included in CVS but it's generated by your system
as is the configure script. I can't change them without ugly (and mostly
unneeded) kludges.