[Dovecot] CVS/test version config/build failures on FreeBSD

Mike Brown mike at skew.org
Mon Aug 11 01:26:32 EEST 2003

Dominic Marks wrote:
> As someone else said, and I suspected, you probably need to update
> libtool. I'm using libtool 1.3.5_1 from ports.

I was using 1.3.4 from the ports. I upgraded, but it did not help.
Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it, since the dovecot port
works for me.

> On an unrelated note do you have some abstract email configurations ?
> I hit Reply-All in KMail to your message and added your address to
> the To: and Cc: lines, but didn't include the mailing list.

My message came through the list with two Cc lines: one for me and one for the
list (your address was in the To). I think it was rewritten at procontrol.fi,
because it went out of my system with a single CC line.