[Dovecot] Docs on the wiki

Bob Hall rjhjr at cox.net
Mon Aug 25 06:04:28 EEST 2003

I went to the Dove Wiki page and added a couple of docs. There's a
DoveWikiMainPage link at the top of the first page now. Click on that
and the next page has links to the two docs. Someone who knows more than
I do about wiki formatting should make this look good.

The two docs are for Dovecot/OpenLDAP installation. The first is
detailed instructions and the second is a cheat sheet. You don't need
to contact me if you find errors; just click "Edit this page" at the
bottom. Anyone who wants to use parts of my docs to use in documenting
other types of installation should feel free. There's no mention of
copyright policy, but I assume everthing is GPL copyleft.

Bob Hall