[Dovecot] conversion to maildir

Lars Anderson lsa at business.auc.dk
Sat Aug 30 20:16:46 EEST 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 17:26:17, Grahame Bowland wrote:

Hi Grahame,

> By the way, I converted over UWA's student email server to dovecot from
> UW-IMAP and cucipop last night. Relatively few problems, which I've now
> fixed with some tweaks to the config. The only outstanding problem is
> these assertions I keep getting in the logs:
> Aug 28 17:03:51 tartarus imap(mpienaar): file mbox-rewrite.c: line 429
> (mbox_write_header): assertion failed: (hdr_parsed_size.physical_size ==
> hdr_size)

We are also considering leaving UW-IMAP in favour of dovecot, I
would be very gratefull if you would care to share your tweaks to the
config with us?

Best wishes
Lars
Lars Anderson                      mailto:lsa at business.auc.dk
Department of Business Studies     http://www.business.auc.dk/~lsa/
Aalborg University                 Voice: +45 96358225, Fax: +45 98153505
Denmark                            Office: Fib4-117