[Dovecot] dovecot + ssl + outlook

Amelia A. Lewis amyzing at talsever.com
Mon Dec 29 01:45:11 EET 2003

You're using the standard self-signed certificate.  If you want a
certificate validated by someone else, you have to pay for it.

Your certs (on Debian) are in /etc/ssl.  That's where you'd install one
that was signed by an authority that Outlook trusts.

The other thing that you can do is install the self-signed certificate
into outlook as "trusted".  Works only for the particular installation
of outlook that you do it on; each attaching client has to do it.

Amy!

--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
  "Ruby fruit jungle?"