[dovecot] Re: Thread extension

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jan 10 13:20:19 EET 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 06:00, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > Also it looks like I've found a couple of bugs in uw-imap and courier's
> > implementation..
>
> Something you want to reveal?

Well, one was just my misunderstanding of the specs, but another still
exists:

These should be grouped together, but aren't:

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?foo?=
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_foo?=

UW doesn't seem to handle MIME encoded-words properly. I mentioned this
already to Mark Crispin who apparently has a lot to do with UW's code.

I didn't look too closely at Courier's output, except it was somewhat
different from Dovecot's. Also, Crispin said it was totally broken.