[Dovecot] FreeBSD /etc/passwd errors

James Read james at physicalsegment.com
Sat Jul 12 01:24:45 EEST 2003

Thank you very much!!

It did the trick and now I can login and browse my emails!

Mabie this could be put in some kind of FAQ or somthing that people might
come across, or even a little note in the configuration file about needing
root access?

Well, a little bit of positive feedback carnt go amiss!

Keep up the good work, am surprised by the quickness it takes to
compile/install/configure.
Now compare that with courier-imap or somthing similar, nightmate!

Many thanks,

James.