[Dovecot] dovecot.procontrol.fi anonymous access fails?

Maikel Verheijen maikel at ladot.com
Mon Jul 14 10:23:04 EEST 2003

Hi List,

When I tried connecting using MS outlook express, it is complaining about
the fact that the folders aren't subscribed. If they are not subscribed, you
cannot read them... :(

I did read through the archives using mutt though, that worked quite well!
:)

Regards,

Maikel Verheijen.

Ps: did not try it lately, maybe Timo changed the subscription status of the
folders in between....